Minimum Years of Experience: 5 # of Openings: 1 Reports To: Vice President of Product Development Supervises: None
Under minimal supervision, and working collaboratively with other members of the Unify² Product Development team, shapes our product offering for our customer base – large global enterprise customers. Unify2 is a leader in CEBP (Communications Enabled Business Processes) software and our product development team drives cloud based services focused on enterprise solutions. May contribute to other aspects of Unify²’s dynamic, highly entrepreneurial and fast-growing environment, such as sales, marketing, product development, business development, or leading and growing teams.
- Primary responsibilities include designing and implementing software that is enterprise-grade and robust for our high-performance products.
- Develops prototypes, helps with overall product execution
- Drive team wide development initiatives
- Performs other duties as required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience in the industry required
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience creating products for the global enterprise market
- Proficient in C# and .NET technologies
- Knowledge and experience with client/server, multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with design, development and testing of enterprise applications and cloud services required
- Breadth of experience across the entire product cycle preferred
- Familiarity with deploying software at large scale for both enterprise on-premises and cloud based services required
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Passion for creating robust and reliable enterprise software
- Strong software design and development skills
- Strong skills in C# preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Unified Communications solutions, such as Office Communications Server or Lync, and Azure is advantageous
- Ability to grasp new technologies and APIs very quickly
- Ability to work effectively and independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate directly with customers, capture requirements effectively, analyze and prioritize requirements. Must be able to produce solutions that address customer needs.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both in writing and verbally
- Ability to prioritize requirements and work on multiple work streams and deliverables while maintaining focus
- Very strong troubleshooting skills
*Applicants only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
*Please do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.