Openings Available: 1
FLSA Status: Exempt
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Reports To: Chief Information Security Officer
The Information Security Engineer/ Information Security Analyst assists the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) in developing, maintaining, and executing the enterprise information security program for Unify Square. This includes a wide range of activities such as policy development, gap analysis, risk assessment, cloud security architecture, incident response, and compliance monitoring. This role requires deep technical knowledge, well developed skills for engagement, and solid communication skills to collaborate and partner successfully across the organization.
Information Security Engineer/ Information Security Analyst will be primarily responsible to:
- Perform risk and vulnerability assessments, partnering with system owners to remediate risks in our environment.
- Develop information security policies, standards and procedures for the ISMS.
- Define metrics and regular reporting mechanisms for measuring compliance and performance of security controls.
- Collaborate with IT and Product Development to design and implement security technologies and controls on-premises and in Microsoft Azure.
- Perform product security design reviews.
- Assist with customer proposals, inquiries, and questionnaires related to security.
- Develop and deliver security awareness training content.
- Manage evidence repositories for contractual obligations, audits, and ISO 27001 certification.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an information security role.
- At least one information security certification preferred (e.g., CISSP, GIAC).
- Information security experience with ISO 27001 / ISO 27002 and other industry regulatory controls and compliance. Cloud security control experience a plus.
- Knowledge of information security protocols (e.g., SAML, OAuth, cryptography).
- Knowledge of software and application development lifecycle and architectures.
- Experience with infrastructure technologies (e.g., firewalls, servers, databases, web servers).
- Programming or scripting capability preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including technical and non-technical presentations and documentation.
- Planning, organizational skills, ability to handle multiple projects without direct supervision.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork and customer relationship skills.
- Ability to travel as required, including internationally.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to him from you. Please go to the Unify Square careers page at https://www.unifysquare.com/careers/#main and apply today!
*Please note: this job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the general nature of work employees can expect within this role. It is not intended to be a comprehensive list of qualifications, skills, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
*Local candidates preferred (visa sponsorship not provided)
*Applicants only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
*Please do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.