Openings Available: 1
FLSA Status: Exempt
Minimum Years of Experience: 4
Reports To: Chief Product Marketing Officer
Want to experiment with new marketing campaigns and tactics for a growing ‘start-up’-like business that is under reinvention and on track for exponential growth? Unify Square is looking for an amazing, all-round marketer to own a large chunk of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting new prospects, converting those prospects into new leads, and nurturing those leads (in tandem with sales) to close into customers. If you can think big, are detail-oriented, scrappy, and willing to learn, this is a great role for you. As a key member of our small marketing team, you will have the opportunity to define strategy and launch high-profile go-to-market programs for various campaigns and new product launches.
This position is responsible for both inbound, outbound and social media marketing strategy and execution. The successful candidate must be a creative, hands-on performer with the proven marketing skills and experience necessary to expand Unify Square’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads.
The Marketing Manager will be primarily responsible for:
- Inbound Marketing: Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar and create content ((video, white papers, case studies, infographics etc.) that attracts a qualified audience to Unify Square. Grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Social media marketing: Build and manage the Unify Square social media profiles and presence, including the corp blog,Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook. Create shareable content to spread both our brand and our content. Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Outbound Marketing: Generate traffic and leads by owning event marketing, email marketing, webinars, and SEM strategies and execution
- Marketing Operations: Optimize the Unify Square marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Analytics: Track, measure, and analyze all marketing initiatives to report on ROI to understand how marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process (working collaboratively with the sales team) to convert customers.
- Develop deep expertise about the customers we are targeting, grounded in direct customer interaction
- Assist in development of collateral, sales tools, demos, and competitive write-ups
- Assist with the development of presentations for and speaking at seminars, conferences, seminars and webinars
- At least 4+ years of integrated marketing experience in B2B and high-tech segments
- BA/BS required, MBA or advanced degree a plus
- Proven track record of developing marketing plans and programs that drive growth and new customers.
- Strong track-record of creativity & innovation
- Technical marketing skills, product knowledge and technical aptitude and experience
- Strong metrics focus with analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to hustle, problem-solve, maintain high energy, and be flexible in a constantly evolving, unstructured and high-growth environment.
- Engaging and articulate writer/content creator and active participant in social media
- Passion for understanding customer needs and using customer insights to drive effective and engaging content
- Experience working with a Sales CRM system & marketing automation software a plus
- Marketing collateral design and graphics development experience (HTML, Adobe Illustrator/InDesign, etc.) a plus
- International experience and field/sales experience a plus.
- Willingness to travel as required; but travel requirements will constitute 20% or less of the time horizon for the job
If this sounds like you, then we would love to him from you. Please go to the Unify Square careers page at https://www.unifysquare.com/careers/#main and apply today!
*Please note: this job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the general nature of work employees can expect within this role. It is not intended to be a comprehensive list of qualifications, skills, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
*Local candidates preferred. Neither relocation assistance or visa sponsorship provided.
*Applicants only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
*Please do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.