Minimum Years of Experience: 8 # of Openings: 1 Reports To: Director, UC Solutions & Services Supervises: None.
Unify Square Inc. is a Bellevue, WA-based rapidly growing company, with subsidiaries in Europe and Asia Pacific regions. The company serves Fortune 500–class enterprise customers around the globe, providing business consulting, business process optimization, systems integration, and implementation of Microsoft unified communications technologies. The company also offers several products and solutions of its own to extend the Microsoft unified communications platform for specific business and technology needs.
In our Consulting Practice, we’re helping large enterprise customers with presences in many sites and countries around the world to transform their heterogeneous PBX landscape into a unified Skype for Business infrastructure. In order to help our customers with usually around 50 to 1000 sites of global presence, a systematic approach following a with defined and governed process with defined time lines, project management and a supporting system is required.
Responsibilities and Duties
Unify² is looking for Voice Project Manager to join our Global Consulting Practice. Day to day activities in that position will include:
- Setting up the project, including kick-off and closure meetings
- Define roles and responsibilities on customer and U² side for the project
- Define and agree dates for on-site appointments with customers
- Coordination with 3rd party companies for on-site work
- Ensure prerequisites of a site are met
- Revenue forecasting + Invoice tracking
- Ensure optimal resource usage to minimize bench time
- Status tracking and reporting towards customer and internally
- Participate in regular status calls with the customer
- Assigning voice designers to sites
- Overall project oversight
- Provide feedback and help improving the practice together with the practice lead
- Coordinate setup of other tooling for the sites
- Leverage the Unify² own Global Voice deployment system to support all management tasks described above
Qualifications and Skills:
- In-Depth knowledge and hands-On experience with Project Management or Program Management
- Project Management or Program Management experience in Voice Transformation projects is a must
- Awareness of Project Management PRINCE2, Scrum, ITIL Framework is an added advantage
- High Level knowledge on PBX systems on PBX systems in environments larger than 500 subscribers and peculiarities that come with larger sites, e.g.
- door openers
- alarming systems
- Contact centers
- High Level knowledge in Sonus and / or AudioCodes Gateways
- Lync / Skype for Business knowledge is a big advantage
- Solid knowledge in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.).
Additional skills required for this position include:
- Get things done
- willing to help
- Problem solver
- Strong sense of ownership for the overall Project
- Able to see “through the eyes of others”, like voice design engineer, customer etc.
- Be able to work in a virtual, structured, truly global team with different mentalities
- International and intercultural work experience required.
- Ability to work both individually and with teams
- Must be able to work proactively and under pressure
- English business fluent